Although there's no Slam'n Salmon Derby, there's a party going on to help send good, replenishing vibes to our salmon! Come enjoy shopping, beer, live entertainment, food, games & some fish talk on the boardwalk at the Port of Brookings Harbor. Stop by & have a pint with Chetco Brewing Company while you're here!
Plus - Wild Rivers Community Foundation will be on hand to accept donations for Chetco Bar Fire Recovery Efforts!
Jessie G will be doing a special homecoming performance & the Catalyst will be on hand during the show with proceeds benefitting WRCF!
- 11-130p MT Nest
- 130p-230p Richard Heap will discuss salmon (Pacific Fisheries Management Council (PFMC) Salmon Advisory Subpanel (SAS) Vice Chair. Represent Oregon Sport fishermen. Member of the Governor's Ocean Policy Advisory Council representing southern Oregon sport fishermen. Chairman of the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife Restoration and Enhancement Board. Oregon sport fishing advisor to the Pacific States Marine Fisheries Commission. Retired wildlife manager with the Nevada Dept. of Wildlife
- 230p-530p the Wired Band
- 6p-8p Jessie G (special homecoming performance)
- Catalyst will be serving with proceeds goign to the Chetco Bar Fire Recovery Efforts through WRCF
- 1030a-12p Lon Goddard
- 12p-130p Rapp Brush & his guitar
- 1p - Cornhole Tournament (click here to sign up)
- 130p-400p CiC the Band